View Single Post
Old 12-06-2013, 02:49 AM   #263
Gazella
Wizard
Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prestidigitweeze View Post
Among currently available launchers, Nova seems to strike the best balance between economy and flexibility. It doesn't bloat one's system or spam its virtues relentlessly like Go, but neither does its flexibility require toil to implement (I'm squinting at you, Themer).
True. I have Nova launcher set as my default home on my N7 and it really is the best launcher for Android, and I tried a couple of other launchers, none compare to it. I used Nova for several months on my HTC One as well but I recently changed back to HTC Sense because I found out that I like Sense.

I got my Themer code on the second day the app got released, I tried it out but I did not like it at all and quickly switched back to Nova Prime. However, I wouldn't count Themer as being a launcher. There is no flexibility and it's not customizable.
Gazella is offline   Reply With Quote