View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 11:31 AM   #10
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Every Kindle has a unique email address. The email address is the way that Amazon determines which device to send the book to.
True, but what I meant HarryT is that with the STK application I can send a book that I got from here at MR to both my Kindles (if I want) just by having both checkboxes checked. Otherwise I have to either send two separate emails or connect/disconnect both of my Kindles to the computer via USB to do it.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote