View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 02:19 AM   #8
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by crich70 View Post
Yep 'Send to Kindle' is a lot more reliable than email and quicker than either that or connecting up the USB cable(IMO). Now and then I've had trouble getting a book to go through (usually I just have to reconvert the book in Calibre) but generally it works great. My K3 and PW have different email addresses associated with them which adds potential confusion, but STK simplifies things in that you just check/uncheck with of your Kindle devices you want to send the book to.
I never use USB because I want all the benefits of the Personal Documents Cloud. Sync Last read, Bookmarks, Notes, Highlights and Availability from the Cloud to download on other Kindles and apps.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote