View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 05:57 PM   #8
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney's Mom View Post
Yes, it is exactly the same.
I guess it may be actually stuck. I've never heard of a book not ending in completion or an error, with the exception of PDF conversions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney's Mom View Post
What kind of a book took 6 hours? This is just a 350 page fiction book - isn't anything out of the ordinary.
Each of the three "The Inheritance Cycle" series books. Fiction books between 500 and 750 pages long, but I didn't run heuristics on the books.

Try as JSWolf suggests and run the conversion with heuristic processing off.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote