View Single Post
Old 01-03-2011, 05:25 AM   #12
Fastolfe
Bookworm
Fastolfe makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneFastolfe makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneFastolfe makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneFastolfe makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneFastolfe makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneFastolfe makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneFastolfe makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneFastolfe makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneFastolfe makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneFastolfe makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneFastolfe makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplane

Device: Sony PRS-650
I bought books that were more expensive than this thing.

If they removed the useless FM radio, audio port and mike, replaced the color LCD with a B/W one (cheaper and possibly better res), used a cheaper processor (I'm sure less than 500 MHz would still be plenty fast), less memory, and less buttons, I bet they could make a reader that's almost as cheap as a hardcover.

More crap in the landfill at the end of the day I guess...
Fastolfe is offline   Reply With Quote