View Single Post
Old 07-26-2010, 05:18 PM   #12
mbovenka
Wizard
mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Papi View Post
Nice ! The kindle looks more and more appealing to me...One last question : how do you select the dicitionary you want to use ? Is it identified by the name of the file ? The underlying question is : if i have 3 different dictionaries on the kindle, do i have to connect the kindle to a computer to define which one it will use ?
No, you can pick one on the Kindle itself: Home -> Menu -> Settings -> Menu -> Change Primary Dictionary. It will then let you pick from any Mobi format dictionaries on your device. Mobi dictionaries have a specific format, so it can recognize them and not show the rest of your books.
mbovenka is offline   Reply With Quote