View Single Post
Old 07-20-2010, 02:00 PM   #1
Kumabjorn
Basculocolpic
Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi, Kindle 4SO, Kindle for Android, Sony PRS-350 and PRS-T1
Default dictionary

One of the books I'm reading right now is Marian Keyes' "Sushi for Beginners" and I've come across a few words that I wanted to check out, unfortunately about half of them aren't included in the Kindle's built in dictionary. I don't think they are specific Irish words (but I could be wrong) so I'm contemplating replacing the dictionary with a more comprehensive edition.

Hence, I'm curious to know if anyone else have found a need for a better dictionary and if so, what you have decided to purchase?
Kumabjorn is offline   Reply With Quote