View Single Post
Old 06-18-2013, 10:33 AM   #22
jersysman
Wizard
jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T1 Red, Kindle Fire, Kindle PW, PW2, Nook HD+, Kobo Mini, Aura HD
At one time, I had several bookcases in my home for my hardcover book collection. But over the years, it has continuously been reduced. At this time, I have one small bookcase in my office of hardcover books. Times change. At one time, I also had an LP album collection, but today I do not have any. If I did not already have several hardcovers, I doubt if I would buy them today just to have them as a showcase. When I purchased the books, it was to read them and not to just showcase them.

So my vote in this case was No.
jersysman is offline   Reply With Quote