View Single Post
Old 06-09-2009, 04:08 AM   #3
rgeorg
Guru
rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3/3G(2x), Glo HD, Amazon Voyage
Fast becoming addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray View Post
Hey, why do you need to clean your screen anyway? It's not a touch screen, so it shouldn't be covered in fingerprints already And when you're not reading, your precious Jetbook should be safely tucked away in it's snug little case
I seem to be a "make a mess" type of person!

Will clean as you suggest - thanks for the info! I haven't noticed any delay with using the SD card, or any difference whatsoever. The SD is easier to update when I finish reading the 50-or-so books I've already loaded onto it. Seriously, I could go about 2 years without having to do anything but top off the battery every week or so.

I find that I reach for the jetBook to read with over either of my other 2 netbooks, even at home. I'm fast becoming addicted.
rgeorg is offline   Reply With Quote