View Single Post
Old 02-16-2012, 09:29 AM   #29
HoopyFrood
Zealot
HoopyFrood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HoopyFrood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HoopyFrood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HoopyFrood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HoopyFrood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HoopyFrood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HoopyFrood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HoopyFrood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HoopyFrood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HoopyFrood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HoopyFrood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cruz e-reader, 2 Kindles and a Kindle DX, Sanza Clip
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlenBarrington View Post
But really, aren't most boy wizards kind of mediocre? Is that your bike in your avatar? I'm a cruiser guy myself. VStar 650 Silverado. (They may call it a VStar, but in my book, it's still a Yamaha.)
Yes, that's our bike: 1999 Honda Interceptor, the picture was taken at Deal's Gap, aka The Tail of the Dragon. My step-son had a V-Star also, but it was the 1100 model.

This whole thread has been pretty interesting. I did like "Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" but thought the other two were not nearly as good. Nice to know that part of the problem could have been the translation.

I'm also in the process of slogging through "Game of Thrones" and it is pretty slow going. I don't know whether I'll have the intestinal fortitude to finish the series.
HoopyFrood is offline   Reply With Quote