View Single Post
Old 03-25-2013, 05:04 PM   #961
hawhill
Wizard
hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kobo Mini
I don't think so. But I need to get custom with it first :-) I'll announce koreader in a new thread soon, probably tomorrow morning (in Europe). You may want to ask the question there again. There's still a lot to flesh out in koreader, I guess. But we're now at the point where we have something we can release. It's an early release and there's a lot that can still be improved, granted.
hawhill is offline   Reply With Quote