View Single Post
Old 03-21-2013, 09:22 AM   #1
SPLaunchpad
Digital Publisher
SPLaunchpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SPLaunchpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SPLaunchpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SPLaunchpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SPLaunchpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SPLaunchpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SPLaunchpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SPLaunchpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SPLaunchpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SPLaunchpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SPLaunchpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire HD
Question What do you struggle with most when self publishing?

Hi! I'm new to the forum here but certainly not new to e-publishing and digital readers (I have a first generation Kindle, a Kindle Fire and a Fire HD so you could say I'm a little obsessed with my gadgets!)

I'm working on a website that's designed to help first-time publishers through the self publishing process - which one to choose, getting things setup correctly, converting your book to Kindle/iBooks/etc. and so forth.

My question is, what do you struggle with most when it comes to self publishing? I'm curious what your biggest obstacles are and what has kept you from doing it successfully so far. Or if you have self published already, if there's anything you'd like to know to make the process easier next time?

I hope this is the right place for my first post, if not, please feel free to point me in the right direction

Kind Regards,
Timo
SPLaunchpad is offline   Reply With Quote