View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 07:39 AM   #218
papierflieger
papierflieger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.papierflieger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.papierflieger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.papierflieger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.papierflieger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.papierflieger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.papierflieger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.papierflieger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.papierflieger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.papierflieger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.papierflieger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoSharks View Post
FYI - if you read the thread at the attached link, there is a non-jailbreak simple 'hack' that will bring up other hidden fonts and also allow you to add your own custom fonts if you like. It is VERY simple to do.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=202238
Yes, this is exactly what I did!

As for the price of the case, I don't think it's too bad. The German amazon shop doesn't have a very good selection and most cases cost a bit more than the ebay one. I guess I could have gone with a cheaper case from a non-EU seller, but I wanted the case to be here in time for the delivery of my kindle. I do really like the look of the bright blue/turquoise-ish case from aliexpress ,though. Tempting...
papierflieger is offline   Reply With Quote