View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 03:41 PM   #455
PatNY
Zennist
PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod Touch, Sony PRS-350, Nook HD+ & HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sil_liS View Post
Your initial statement implied that the woman that got conned is a fan. I don't think that she is, I think that she is just a regular consumer. You do agree that not all consumers are fans, so I don't see what the problem is.
Yes, I definitely was calling her a fan. And I definitely think she is an Apple fan. Regardless of whether she is or not, that's how I was presenting her in my OP, which, I remind you, was a joke to begin with (so comic license is at work here too!). The "problem" is your ensuing reply was essentially a non-sequitur to my comment.

--Pat