View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 07:57 AM   #28
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
There is more information below the Amazon email. You have to be a US resident and not in the state of Minnesota, their Attorney General did not participate. The US courts can only effect Businesses operating in the US. I believe that the EU is looking into this subject. I thought I had read that all of the companies had settled.

Last edited by ProfCrash; 10-14-2012 at 07:59 AM.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote