View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012, 03:27 PM   #2
qlob
Official Lurker
qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3.4
Quote:
Originally Posted by felonwan View Post
My Kindle 3g +wifi is bricked for quiet a long time. Now, it is a white board normally. When I connect it to a PC, Windows shows "SE Blank Ringo", and Linux shows "15a2:0030 Freescale Semiconductor Inc.". When connect to a charger, the LED light is always yellow(the same as the battery is taken out) and then went out after several hours but never turn green.

I've tried to charge the battery out of the device and nothing happened when I put the battery on.

So, is there an hardware error? The battery or the flash memory?
I'm actually having the same problem at the moment -- We aren't sure what is causing it. My speculation is that Amazon pushed out an update Over The Air, and that broke something...

What hacks did you have installed, if any? What happened before it bricked? I ask because we are trying to see what may have caused this to happen.
qlob is offline   Reply With Quote