View Single Post
Old 01-10-2011, 08:37 PM   #33
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
So I miss most of what is in Card's novels.
To your credit you don't miss anything, it simply doesn't exist. He is a fantasy and science-fiction writer not some propagandist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmw View Post
OSC writes fantasy and science-fiction, not some Literature that has been carefully constructed so that it drips with hidden meaning and allegory, and they are rarely so obvious as a baptism in the river.
~
I feel like shaking them "It's fiction people!", stop trying to be so clever.
I wholeheartedly agree, maybe in addition to the Poke feature, they should add a "shake" feature to Facebook.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote