View Single Post
Old 10-03-2010, 05:24 PM   #4
pigeonweather
Enthusiast
pigeonweather ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pigeonweather ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pigeonweather ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pigeonweather ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pigeonweather ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pigeonweather ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pigeonweather ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pigeonweather ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pigeonweather ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pigeonweather ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pigeonweather ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Droid
nicely put. i like to live with my story, feed it, dream about it, talk it over with my child, watch it grow, follow it along and ultimately set it free, like placing a paper boat in a stream and waving goodbye. That journey is my reward.

It can be kind of addicting, though. As soon as I finish one, I experience a bit of "post-write-um" depression, and start scanning my brain for another story to tell.
pigeonweather is offline   Reply With Quote