View Single Post
Old 11-10-2004, 11:02 AM   #12
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
I've been kind of looking at the sitescooper site, and googling and looking around to try to find help, but am not finding many signs of life. Is sitescooper abandoned? Or maybe just "complete" and not in need of any changes for now since it's Perl-based?

But surely I'm not the only one to have this problem. (Unless I'm the only one using Sitescooper.)

Do I need to try to figure it out and modify sitescooper myself? Hope not!