View Single Post
Old 01-31-2010, 01:47 PM   #40
LDBoblo
Wizard
LDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi, Sony PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjk View Post
Sorry, I took the language from the posts of supporters of each one here...somewhat humorously, I thought. It isn't really meant to be taken as a scientific poll, nor should any one taken here

And, for the record, I'm not an eInk believer (despite owning two devices with eInk). As I've posted elsewhere, while I love the static screen display, the page turning screen flash is just too distracting for me to read for any length of time. And I've not had a much of a problem reading on LCDs, even with fluorescent backlighting...and with my new LED backlit devices, never.
Don't worry about the names much. The fact that they're in this forum undermines any objectivity they'd have anyway. And the E-Ink cult is a fair enough stereotype for this community, along with the "flexible" reader of anything. The language does help polarize your results (the extremes are more attractive than the intermediates groups), but that would likely have happened anyway.
LDBoblo is offline   Reply With Quote