View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 07:52 PM   #272
willus
Fuzzball, the purple cat
willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fanhoso View Post
Hey, thanks a lot for your program. However, there seems to be a problem with the latest version (1.63 32-bit). It keeps on rising its memory usage on both Windows and Linux until there isn't any more memory left. [/CODE]
Thanks. I've looked into this and fixed it for the next release. It was a memory leak in the new code that I added to make multi-column detection faster. I'll try and get a new release out reasonably soon. Meanwhile, you should be able to get around this by using the -p option to limit the number of pages converted.

Last edited by willus; 12-29-2012 at 08:40 PM. Reason: Found the issue
willus is offline   Reply With Quote