View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 07:10 PM   #176
Giggleton
Banned
Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3
The time of tariffs has passed.

What country who prints currency does not by definition manipulate currency? All countries should therefore be suspect, as well as their legislative decisions, it is only logical.

This book can only be sold in the country where it was bought? lol, what an archaic notion.

I am interested in this case, but I am also not interested in the idea that the supreme court should have the final say in any matter, so I'm a bit torn...

Last edited by Giggleton; 10-23-2012 at 07:13 PM.