View Single Post
Old 06-30-2011, 01:17 PM   #15
attemptress
Enthusiast
attemptress began at the beginning.

Device: Entourage PE
kennyminot:

Thanks for the response. Unfortunately, I can't get that far. The sd card doesn't show up in my PE at all (except for the warning in the task bar that says its unuseable). If I use root explorer to navigate to the card, it won't open the folder (or there's nothing there). If I open Link2SD, it tells me that there is no sd card mounted (actual message: "Second partition not found:No SD card present" --if I try it with a non-partitioned card it says "No second partion found" instead). If I check the "device storage" the internal memory (after making changes to void.fstab.external and void.fstab.internal) is grayed out. After swithcing back, the PE claims there is no sd card mounted. I tried a method I found on another forum (I don't have the link handy) for manual mounting of the sd card - it too, failed. In short, I haven't been able to get to the final step, because the PE and all of it's apps simply refuse to admit that a partitioned card exists. Would adding those lines to the bootscript before testing Link2SD make any difference? Also, I have read elsewhere that the order in which the partitions are made makes a difference. In all of my attempts, I first formatted the card FAT32, and then made the EXT3 partition, so the first partition was FAT32, and the second was EXT3. Any insight would be appreciated.

-A
attemptress is offline   Reply With Quote