View Single Post
Old 06-13-2011, 02:16 PM   #1
CTH
Zealot
CTH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CTH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CTH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CTH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CTH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CTH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CTH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CTH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CTH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CTH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CTH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Going to get a Kindle DX, only have some basic questions

Hi

I have decided to buy a Kindle DX. I live in Sweden but could get a friend to bring me a kindle DX from the US. What are the differences between the US version and the international version? As far as I have understood it, the US version will work fine in Sweden. I have heard that books are more expensive on the international version, is that true? Any other differences that could affect me?

I also wonder about the jailbreaking of the kindle, I have no problem hacking it, I just wonder what kind of advantages there is, will I be able to read more formats? (Without DRM)

Thank you
CTH is offline   Reply With Quote