View Single Post
Old 09-15-2010, 04:25 AM   #45
brecklundin
Banned
brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by guyanonymous View Post
Thanks for introducing me to this software! And I think you're right about the strain coming from our eyes needing to adjust the amount of light let in.
been using it for quite some time now and you're right, it's nice software. One thing to not forget, if you do anything that is color sensitive, remember to disable f.lux back up to 5500k or so in order to get a closer color match... ~5500k is, depending on your latitude, considered the temperature of "daylight".

nice to see some people are using it for more than the potential link to insomnia and spending long hours in front of a display with the effective ambient light effect equal to that of daylight. Funny how some things can potentially affect our circadian rhythm...
brecklundin is offline   Reply With Quote