View Single Post
Old 05-29-2010, 02:31 AM   #14
rogue_librarian
Guru
rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Basic 613
Quote:
Originally Posted by thafrogggg View Post
Whether you agree with the way an author decided to promote his/her book, or do not agree, it is their choice in how they promote the book.
Oh, sure, but this being a discussion forum readers are welcome to voice their opinions, too. That's how I understood it, anyway.

Quote:
The other replies are a sure fire way to dissuade authors from having promotions for their books, or at the very least, from announcing them here at Mobileread for fear of being flame sprayed because one or more people do not like the promotion.
I didn't know (and generally don't think, actually) that writers were such a thin-skinned bunch...

Quote:
A little tact goes a long way people.
I have yet to see anything tactless in this thread. YMMV.
rogue_librarian is offline   Reply With Quote