View Single Post
Old 03-09-2013, 12:34 PM   #5
calvin-c
Guru
calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moon+ Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
Link to the bundle...
http://www.baenebooks.com/p-1767-w20...r-15-2013.aspx

The bundle contains...
The Heretic by David Drake and Tony Daniel

On Basilisk Station by David Weber

Fire with Fire by Charles Gannon

1636: The Kremlin Games by Eric Flint, Gorg Huff, and Paula Goodlett

Dog and Dragon by Dave Freer

Galactic Courier by A. Bertram Chandler

The Harriers Book Two: Blood and War created by Gordon R. Dickson

The Gods of War by Christopher Stasheff
For those that don't buy every monthly bundle it's important to note that The Heretic, Fire With Fire, Blood & War, and The Gods of War aren't complete books. As it happens I already have 3 of the 4 complete books so I doubt if this is for me...but what I have are obviously earlier editions-does anybody know what changes have been made in the new editions of On Basilisk Station & Galactic Courier? (I'm not sure that Kremlin Games is a newer edition-I got it recently as an ebook so it might be the same edition although my understanding is that the bundled version ends before the individual edition is supposed to be available. Wish I could remember where I got it from-hopefully not from a pirate site. I avoid those whenever I know what they are.)