View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012, 08:43 PM   #13
AZImmortal
Zealot
AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard 3G, Nexus 7
I also agree that 3G isn't worth it unless you really plan to use it, especially now that browsing is limited to Amazon and Wikipedia. I have 3G on my Kindle Keyboard in case I'm traveling internationally and can't get WiFi for things like checking my email, but I personally wouldn't get a 3G version of the newer Kindles. Obviously there are others in this thread that find it useful, but I feel that it's one of those things where if you have to ask yourself whether or not you'll use it, you're probably better off saving your money.

Last edited by AZImmortal; 11-04-2012 at 08:50 PM.
AZImmortal is offline   Reply With Quote