View Single Post
Old 08-02-2012, 05:01 PM   #3
smallhagrid
Hillbilly
smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.

Device: EZReader
Unhappy Unrelated to my query.

Please re-examine my query:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobC View Post
The EZ Reader should be a rebranded Hanlin V3.
If it isn't then you probably can't run OpenInkpot on it anyway.

Education regarding WHICH readers I have is not what I've asked - as I know quite well which they are, thanks.
I also have a nice collection of f/w all ready to use.

My query regards wanting to back-up the existing f/w, which is different & possibly older than any I've yet seen.

When doing a f/w upgrade on a PC, they usually ask if you'd like to make a backup; but readers do not=> so I am hoping there is a method or program which makes this possible.