View Single Post
Old 01-25-2012, 01:02 PM   #76
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoths View Post
- What is the unit of the font sizes defined in the <fontSizeTableXXX> sections?
I don't know the full answer to this question. I can say that with <fontSizeTableEpub>, if you create an epub with the same paragraph displayed multiple times with different css
  • font-size: 100%
  • font-size: 1em
  • font-size: medium
  • font-size: 12pt

then if you view at the zoom-level which is set to 100 in <fontSizeTableEpub> all 4 paragraphs look the same. As expected, as you change zoom levels, the first 3 zoom accordingly but the last stays the same.

So for epub, I'd say the units are equivalent to %s, i.e. a setting of 80 in the table will be equivalent to font-size 80% or 0.8em in the css.

Last edited by jackie_w; 01-25-2012 at 01:39 PM.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote