View Single Post
Old 07-30-2009, 06:58 PM   #3
allanguthrie
Enthusiast
allanguthrie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allanguthrie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allanguthrie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allanguthrie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allanguthrie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allanguthrie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allanguthrie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allanguthrie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allanguthrie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allanguthrie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allanguthrie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kindle and Sony PRS-600
Don, thanks so much for the warm welcome! And I do hope you enjoy Two-Way Split. Thanks for taking the chance. I'm looking forward to looking around the site, getting to know the folks that hang out here, and checking out what's on offer.

I'm delighted to say I've had a fine review up for another of my Kindle books, Killing Mum, today at Bookspot Central: "No one working today has Guthrie's way with black humor and sweat-drenched surprise." I'll link to it, but I warn you that the reviewer uses some decidedly fruity language, so if anyone's reading this who's at all uncomfortable with four-letter words, I'd avoid clicking this link

I can also offer you a much less sweary two-way interview with fellow crime writer Ray Banks at Pulp Pusher, also just up today, in which I talk an immense load of nonsense, although I'm supposed to be talking about Killing Mum. Click here to read.

Thanks!

Al
allanguthrie is offline   Reply With Quote