View Single Post
Old 06-26-2010, 07:18 AM   #1
Moonraker
Addict
Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ILiad. Gen 3, PocketBook 360, Kobo Aura HD, Kindle Oasis 2
Epub reader - end of book not displayed.

I have a problem with Stieg Larsson's The Girl Who Played With Fire.

According to Sigil It has NINE parts but Epub Reader can only see FOUR parts.

I made the book with Calibre and it can be read correctly on a PocketBook 360 but has the same problem with a CybookGen 3 i.e. the last part of the book is missing.

Edit: I changed the .epub extension to .zip and opened it up. There are EIGHT html splits and it is the last one (split 8) that is not being read.

I cannot fathom what is wrong with it. The book has a lot of accented characters but it passes the wc3 validation for xhtml using utf-8 encoding.

And I don't understand why Sigil says 9 parts, Epub Reader says 4 parts, and the .zip contains 8 parts..... beats me

Last edited by Moonraker; 06-26-2010 at 08:48 AM.
Moonraker is offline   Reply With Quote