View Single Post
Old 01-08-2011, 11:45 AM   #1
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
November Webscription gift thread

I'm going to buy the November 2010 Baen webscription package shortly. When I do, I'll be able to also give it as a gift to anyone who hasn't already registered at the webscription web site.

The November webscription is six full multi-format ebooks of Science fiction and Fantasy from Baen Books.

http://www.webscription.net/p-1256-w...scription.aspx

Cryoburn by Lois McMaster Bujold
Carousel Tides by Sharon Lee
The Complete Hammer's Slammers: Volume 3 by David Drake
Written in Time by Jerry and Sharon Ahern
Live Free or Die by John Ringo
One Good Soldier by Travis S. Taylor

The great thing about this offer is that the person who receives the gift can also gift the webscription when they redeem their coupon.

INSTRUCTIONS
Post a comment in this thread, stating that you'd like to get this webscription package when you sign up at webscription.net. Do not sign up at webscription.net yet.
I will send a private message to the first person to comment, asking for their email address. I will then buy the webscription month and use their email for the gift webscription. They will receive an email from the webscriptions website, giving them a code to redeem their gift.
Once they have the redeem code, they should send a private message to the next person to comment in this thread, get the email addresss, and then redeem their gift, giving the next person's email for their gift.
And so on....

I'll try to keep track of things by editing this message and in private messages with participants. We can usually manage several gift months before things break down, usually through over-zealous spam filters.

Short Instructions: Add a comment. Wait for a private message.

Gift chain so far:
  1. pdurrant: Complete.
  2. koland: Complete.
  3. arlittell: Complete.
  4. darkforce: Complete.
  5. askyn: Complete.
  6. mnfe: Complete
  7. bbriand: Should have coupon. Needs to ask Armor78154 for email address
  8. Armor78154: Shoud expect request for email from bbriand

Last edited by pdurrant; 01-16-2011 at 05:20 AM.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote