Thread: Kobo won't sync
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2010, 09:36 PM   #16
Pookeysgirl
Wizard
Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by taming View Post
One last try--what happens when you remove the CSS in Calibre? Rt. click on a book, explode it, remove the CSS file, rebuild. It would be more elegant to change the CSS, but try this.
Sooooo...did that, no luck. Same gigantic margins. Before I did that though I removed the copy of the book that I synced through the desktop app. When I tried to re-sync with the desktop app after failing to fix the margins through calibre, I got that same message again telling me that it can't connect to the network and I need to try again later .

Again, I replaced the db using the same directions as before. Now when I try to sync with the desktop it doesn't do it, and it doesn't give me any pop-up with an error. I give up. I'm going to try to get a refund on the book.
Pookeysgirl is offline   Reply With Quote