View Single Post
Old 06-23-2014, 07:26 PM   #20028
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Just finished The Baer Boys by Alan Hutcheson, and what an enjoyable story it was. Our own plumboz has scored another hit. The characters are well-drawn and very believable, and the story was engrossing. No guns, no explosions, no villains (well, one teenager who was a certified jerk), but the author managed to build and sustain suspense and interest without them by focusing on the fortunes and vicissitudes of everyday life. I found myself rooting for everyone in the tale, even when their goals conflicted. I genuinely liked these characters and didn't want to see anyone lose out or get hurt. The Baer Boys is frequently funny, sometimes poignant, but always full of heart and love of life. Most highly recommended. You can view the author's thread here.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote