View Single Post
Old 04-15-2013, 11:20 PM   #796
icallaci
Guru
icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Elipsa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabby View Post
Very curious. As it happens, the book I'm reading now uses no indent on the first paragraph of a chapter. As I vary the indent parameter, CoolReader acts as expected (I'm running the latest version - XXXXX.33).

If you upload one of the problem books, I would be happy to help you figure out what is going on.
Rather than upload a copyrighted book, I would rather use a small epub that I use to test Marvin on the iPad. All the paragraphs should be justified, and all paragraphs except 4 and 4a should be indented. On my Samsung Galaxy Note 2, nothing is justified, and none of the paragraphs are indented. Monospace doesn't work, extra whitespace in a <div> doesn't work, line-height doesn't work... I hope it's just me being stupid, but I can't figure it out. Thanks for taking a look.

Last edited by icallaci; 05-24-2020 at 01:04 PM.
icallaci is offline   Reply With Quote