View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013, 10:06 AM   #6
murg
No Comment
murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: Not just an eReader, it's an adventure!
Quote:
Originally Posted by John F View Post
Are you sure of this? On the web site, if I "clear payment method", you're saying they keep the credit card info?

Thanks.
I know they have saved mine, and then used it without authorisation when they first brought out QuickBuy and I ran afoul of it.

I'd presume that 'clearing the payment method' would clear the credit card details, but I don't really know, and I don't buy books from Kobo much.
murg is offline   Reply With Quote