View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 04:39 PM   #191
XrXca
Avid Reader
XrXca has a spectacular aura aboutXrXca has a spectacular aura aboutXrXca has a spectacular aura aboutXrXca has a spectacular aura aboutXrXca has a spectacular aura aboutXrXca has a spectacular aura aboutXrXca has a spectacular aura aboutXrXca has a spectacular aura aboutXrXca has a spectacular aura aboutXrXca has a spectacular aura aboutXrXca has a spectacular aura about

Device: Auro H2O, Kobo Glo x 2, Asus Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs_Often View Post
I wonder if we'll get a low battery warning now as well, instead of just telling you mid-read that "oops, you have to plug in, I don't care if you're on the train and can't charge, but you just can't read the next page!"
Nope, I can confirm it just dies with the "charge your reader" message, and it's a bit more disconcerting with the light on in a dark location, suddenly the light just goes out.

On the other hand I read almost 6 books on the partial charge with the light on continually, and left the thing turned on and lit with auto sleep & light off disabled for about 15 hours when I wasn't reading just to run it down to test.

So perhaps the 50 something hours reading with the light on is close, but even if it's not, I can plug it in every few days, not an issue.
XrXca is offline   Reply With Quote