View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 10:05 PM   #110
TheOmegaZoid
Banned
TheOmegaZoid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheOmegaZoid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheOmegaZoid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheOmegaZoid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheOmegaZoid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheOmegaZoid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheOmegaZoid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheOmegaZoid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheOmegaZoid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheOmegaZoid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheOmegaZoid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by elcreative View Post

Firstly, it would be nice if you actually responded to what I'm saying rather than a few bits that fit the agenda you're working to...

Secondly, you've moved a lot of this discussion away from the title subject and would be far better preaching in the political thread...

Thirdly, who claimed that any system was "the most ideal above all others" in the thread... and who the hell was talking victorious especially in the current economic climate...

Your overall reactions and tone actually remind me of the tone of the armies of paid pro-Chinese bloggers who are instructed to attack any dissent... it doesn't work so well on a lightly moderated free site...
I certainly haven't shifted the topic! I'm just responding to all these attacks. I'll respond to what you say, if you say something worth responding to.

The thing I'm interested in on this thread is the costs of an iPhone.