View Single Post
Old 03-18-2008, 01:29 PM   #5
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by slayda View Post
I'd be interested in such a program. I've started my own "manually entered" spreadsheet with less complete data. One problem I've found is the original published date of the book. Often they just give the published date for the ebook, not the original date first published.
Have you tried librarything.com? It will info about the books from Amazon and Library of Congress... maybe some other sources that I can't remember.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote