View Single Post
Old 11-23-2010, 06:57 AM   #5
civiliza
civiliza , Klaatu Barada Niktu!civiliza , Klaatu Barada Niktu!civiliza , Klaatu Barada Niktu!civiliza , Klaatu Barada Niktu!civiliza , Klaatu Barada Niktu!civiliza , Klaatu Barada Niktu!civiliza , Klaatu Barada Niktu!civiliza , Klaatu Barada Niktu!civiliza , Klaatu Barada Niktu!civiliza , Klaatu Barada Niktu!civiliza , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: K3, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by martinhinsch View Post
You can read html files if you just change the extension to .txt (and yes, it actually gets parsed as html). No idea though whether javascript or any kind of more complex formatting is supported.
I see ... I had read something like that, but hadn't believed it because it didn't work in my case.

I think that the truth must be that it works for "simple" html, but when I tried with my file (consisting solely of a html form with buttons accessing javascript routines), the end result was a readable version of my javascript "script". Not sure what happened to the form section bacause I abandoned it after spotting the javascript.

I suppose I could always produce static html tables with the sudoku "givens" in the correct places, but that rather defeats the purpose - if I have to carry around pen and paper to actually do the puzzle, I might as well print out the puzzle in the first place.
civiliza is offline   Reply With Quote