View Single Post
Old 07-14-2009, 06:47 AM   #52
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by HansTWN View Post
Why not a netbook with a detachable keyboard as I have suggested earlier in this thread? Take it off = reader. Slap it on = computer. If you can live with the screen (I personally still love e-ink) then that is the best solution for someone who must have a multifunction device. Problem with UMPC's is they are much too expensive for what they offer, you could get a DR1000S and a netbook for the price of one of those.
Right now, yes. But the prices may go down. And it need not be an UMPC, but the formfactor of an UMPC. No keyboard (but attachable for example by USB/bluetooth), touchscreen and multi-purpose. A netbook with detachable keyboard fits in that category as well (though, I'd rather use a real keyboard than a tiny netbook one. And they don't need to be much larger as you can roll them up or fold them up).
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote