View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 05:56 AM   #13
eureka
but forgot what it's like
eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by twobob View Post
if I knew a more awesome word than awesome I would use that one...

Awesomer!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixtab View Post
eureka, you seriously ROCK!

Fantastic work!!!
Thanks, guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixtab View Post
IMHO, now -- i.e., before people actually start developing -- is the only chance to "standardize" ACX development and deployment (at least in terms of the required certificates/keys), so please do it.
I will not post my test key. But, I think, shakaote will post his key, because it will be requirement for using his ACX. So, I guess, his key will become standard, because it will be the first posted key.

But I'd like to add some recommendations:
  • please, set name parameter in PKCS#12 file generation to "HomebrewActiveContentExtensions" -- on a par with "AmazonActiveContentExtensions". Also use this name in XML Signature snippet (it set by default in Python script).
  • don't set any encryption (i.e. passwords) on private key and PKCS#12 file. Just for convenience.
eureka is offline   Reply With Quote