View Single Post
Old 10-08-2009, 10:09 AM   #12
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drezin View Post
Cool, I'm definitely getting one. I don't mind if it isn't as crisp, just as long as the text is easily readable.

With my 505, I mostly read at night in my bed with a light behind me. Will this work with the 600, or will the light not be sufficient. It isn't super bright, but good enough for the 505.
If it's good enough for the 505, it should be good enough for the 600. Really the only difference is that the 600's screen is slightly more reflective, so you may have to angle the screen a little to avoid having the reflection of the light directly in your eyes.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote