Thread: Touch Kobo Touch Review
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2011, 09:58 PM   #2
SensualPoet
Wizard
SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kindle Paperwhite, Asus ZenPad 3, Kobo Glo
Welcome aboard, remcdonald!

We can sometimes get a bit collectively snarky in here but pay no mind ...

I strongly agree Kobo has learned and listened and delivered a dynamic ereader that can stand proudly side-by-side with Kindle and Sony in Canada (and Nook in the US, although I've never had one in my hand to try out).

I've been playing with it (and reading) for a day now and haven't found anything yet that gives me pause. Great work, folks!

The best part? All these updates, new fangled touch screen, etc ... and the brand has managed to keep the Simple front-and-centre. It's much more capable without adding any complexity. Bravo on that!
SensualPoet is offline   Reply With Quote