View Single Post
Old 06-19-2011, 06:13 PM   #112
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CWatkinsNash View Post
Kiwidude, this is really just a question, not necessarily a suggestion...

Is it possible maybe down the road that there would be some mechanism for doing the opposite - marking books for removal from the device on the next sync?

Reason: When I finish a book, everything from that point is usually done on the computer - update Goodreads, mark as "read" in calibre, then browse my TBR lists in calibre looking for the next book. I (for some reason) don't like deleting books from the Kindle, and by the time I hook it up again, I often forget to do so via calibre.

It's entirely possible that I'm the only user who would use something like this, but I'm sure if I'm wrong, my twin Nyn will be a long momentarily to correct that notion.
I don't know about Nyn,but it is certainly an option I would use if it were available. I don't have a problem forgetting to delete it, but I do sometimes "lose" it either on my Kindle or in my Library. I have a "Currently Reading" collection, and will sometimes remove the book from the collection but not the device itself.
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote