View Single Post
Old 02-17-2010, 10:09 PM   #6
tmclough
Connoisseur
tmclough ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmclough ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmclough ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmclough ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmclough ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmclough ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmclough ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmclough ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmclough ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmclough ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmclough ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak EZ Reader Pocket PRO
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
What a horrible horrible website. No decent website needs flash for menus and all that animation is just nasty. It's unprofessional. No way I would ever buy a product from a company that has such a poorly designed website. If they put in as much effort into the products as they did the website, they products would be trash. I'm sorry, but please fire the webmaster.

Was this site designed by the same person (who should be fired) who designed the Astak website? And speaking of the Astak website, the home page not only has a flash menu with flash animation, it's way way too busy looking.
Better get rid of your Sony--I just went to www.sony.com, and it's nothing but flash.
tmclough is offline   Reply With Quote