View Single Post
Old 02-17-2010, 10:02 PM   #4
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertb View Post
Dear All:

This is not the special surprise I mentioned. That is due to be announced within days.

But, the new website for Team Research Inc (parent company of Astak) is finished and has a lot of great info on the eBook Readers and our other divisions. It is all Consumer Electronics gear... so it should catch your interest.

I think it is the first really professional-looking website we have done. Eventually, all of them will be upgraded.

Go to: www.teamresearchinc.com and have a look around.

And stay tuned for the special announcement. We hope it will be made on Friday or Monday!
What a horrible horrible website. No decent website needs flash for menus and all that animation is just nasty. It's unprofessional. No way I would ever buy a product from a company that has such a poorly designed website. If they put in as much effort into the products as they did the website, they products would be trash. I'm sorry, but please fire the webmaster.

Was this site designed by the same person (who should be fired) who designed the Astak website? And speaking of the Astak website, the home page not only has a flash menu with flash animation, it's way way too busy looking.

Last edited by JSWolf; 02-17-2010 at 10:06 PM.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote