View Single Post
Old 06-01-2009, 01:46 PM   #2
sassanik
Guru
sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB1150, iPhone, Cool-er Purple, Pocketbook 360, Kindle Fire
eb1150

I think the ergonomics on my little eb1150 is actually pretty good, it could be lighter but hey it was designed a few years back.

I think that ebook designers are making a mistake that some cell phone manufactures made, making things too small. There is a point at which being small is a hinderance.

It seems like many of the turn page buttons are a bit on the small size, which for someone like me, who has little hands, could be a problem, it could also be a problem for someone with bigger hands too. I find that reading on my iphone is a bit annoying because of how I have to turn the page (swipe finger across the screen), especially since I have to turn the page more frequently.

I think that the ereaders are still in their toddler years and that companies have not found the perfect combo of ergonomics yet.

I would say think of keyboards and mice, they have to have a large variety of options because people have different hands and some keyboards work for some people and not for others.

Amy
sassanik is offline   Reply With Quote