View Single Post
Old 05-27-2009, 12:47 PM   #43
Dave Berk
Fanatic
Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.

Device: PRS505
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post
So....

I have recently paid for a subscription, that allows me to buy at a discount.

I cannot purchase the books I want to, or I lose the value of the discount option..

It may not be Fictionwise's fault - but they are not acting in my best interest as a club customer.

(Harry, not your problem - you have no need to say sorry - though confirmation you can still use paypal successfully would be of some small comfort)...
Just a thought: Maybe you should try to remove your credit card completely from your account & then try again to buy with paypal....

I know that you needed to do similar things in Amazon if you wanted to buy ebooks for the kindle from outside the US.
Dave Berk is offline   Reply With Quote